Everyone can keep Nishikigoi to fit his life style.
- To find potential koi, and to enjoy their growths and changes.
- To watch koi in a garden pond.
- To collect favorite varieties
- To breed and raise koi.
- To exhibit koi at shows
- To keep koi in a glass aquarium.
- Just to like koi.
Join the Zen Nippon Airinkai
Zen Nippon Airinkai is called ZNA in short, and known historically and widely as 'Airinkai' to koi keepers in Japan. Those who are interested in Nishikigoi keeping, except business koi keepers and breeders, can join ZNA.
A full ZNA member should belong a chapter and has the privilege to join the ZNA judge programs. Ask the nearest ZNA chapter for advices.
→ to the ZNA Chapters and Friendship Club List
ZNA MEMBERSHIP FEES including NICHIRIN subscription
Yearly ZNA membership is valid from the 1st of April to the 31st of March nest year. Members koi magazine NICHIRIN are sent to members. The ZNA membership fees vary with Nichirin subscription.
ENGLISH NICHIRIN subscription fees (60 pages each issue)
- 12,000JPY to the world shipped by sea-mail post
- 17,000JPY to most Asian countries shipped by air-mail post
- 19,000JPY to North America, Europe, Oceania and Middle East
- 20,000JPY to South America, Africa
JAPANESE NICHIRIN subscription (140 pages each issue)
- 20,000JPY to the world shipped by sea-mail post
- 26,000JPY to most Asian countries shipped by air-mail post
- 28,000JPY to North America, Europe, Oceania and Middle East
- 29,000JPY to South America, Africa